Tutorial: Installing WinCDEmu on Windows 10
This tutorial shows how to install WinCDEmu on Windows 10.
To install WinCDEmu, do the following:
- Download the latest WinCDEmu from the WinCDEmu homepage.
- Run the downloaded file:
- Once installer starts, click the "Install" button:
- Windows will ask whether you want to install the driver signed by Sysprogs. Select "Install:
- Now you can mount ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD and IMG files by double-clicking them in Explorer or right-clicking and selecting "Select driver letter & mount":
- You can also build ISO images from folders by right-clicking on them:You can read more about building folder images in this tutorial.
- If you have any questions or problems, feel free to post on WinCDEmu forum.