Tutorial: Converting folders to ISO files
This tutorial shows how to build an ISO file from an arbitrary folder on your computer.
Before you begin, install WinCDEmu.
- Select a folder that you would like to convert to an ISO image, right-click on it and select "Build an ISO image":
- WinCDEmu will ask where to save the created image. Specify a location on your disk:
- WinCDEmu will start building the image:
- When the image is built, you can double-click on it to mount it, or right-click on it to mount it to a specific drive:
- Now you can open virtual drive in Explorer and use it like any other drive: